LymphCare UK CIC LymphCare UK provides Information the Information, on or via this website. Access to the Information is provided to anyone using the website the User on these terms.
- This website is owned by LymphCare UK. The User may access and use the website if the User agrees to be legally bound by the terms set out here and any updated or amended terms issued by LymphCare UK. If the User does not agree to be legally bound by these terms, and as updated or amended, the User should not access this website
- Terms for access to and use of any blog or feedback facility are set out below. If the User agrees to be legally bound by the terms the User may use the blog or feedback facility. If the User does not agree to be legally bound by these terms, the User should not use the blog or feedback facilities
- LymphCare UK may make changes to this website, including these terms, at any time
- The rights in images, trademarks, trade names, logos and any other intellectual property and all proprietary information included in this website are owned by the LymphCare UK . The User should not use these images, trademarks, trade names, logos, or other intellectual property or proprietary information without first having obtained permission in writing from LymphCare UK
- To the extent that this website provides clinical or medical information, it does so for the purposes of general information or for educational purposes. LymphCare UK does not warrant that information so provided will meet the health or medical requirements of any particular individual, nor make any individual diagnosis. The User should contact LymphCare UK or any other health professional for individual advice
- If the User is a medical or health professional, the User is invited to use this website for general information purposes. However, such Users should not rely on material included on this website and LymphCare UK does not accept any responsibility if the User does so rely
- LymphCare UK does not give any commitments or accept any liability to the User in respect of this website content provided by other users of the website or by third parties.
- This website contains links to other internet sites and, where possible, solely for the User’s convenience. Those sites are provided by independent third parties and LymphCare UK is not responsible for their availability or content. LymphCare UK does not monitor the content of third-party websites. LymphCare UK does not accept any responsibility for any third party website. Where LymphCare UK provides links to third party websites, that does not per se imply any association with or recommendation for those websites.
- LymphCare UK will not be liable for any losses, costs, claims or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits) arising in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory authority) or otherwise from access to or use, or any inability to use the site or any content or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any content.
- LymphCare UK accepts no liability to the User should this website not be available at any particular time.
- LymphCare UK does not accept any liability to the User for any of the following types of loss or damage (which any person may suffer as a result of use of this website) whether the losses were foreseen, foreseeable, unforeseen, unforeseeable, known, unknown or otherwise:
(a) any loss which arose when the User first accessed or registered to use this website (even if that loss results from LymphCare UK’s failure to comply with these terms or from LymphCare UK’s negligence);
(b) any business loss the User may suffer, including loss of revenue, loss of profits or loss of anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of LymphCare UK’s default);
(c) any loss which the User suffers other than as a result of LymphCare UK’s failure to comply with these terms or LymphCare UK’s negligence or breach of statutory duty;
(d) any loss suffered due to the default of any party other than LymphCare UK
- LymphCare does not warrant that this website or any content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs
- LymphCare does not accept any liability to the User from any delay in the performance of any obligation by LymphCare UK nor from the non-availability or the website nor any failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by the User or any third party; nor any other event not reasonably within LymphCare UK’s control
- LymphCare UK does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the site or any content. All implied warranties are excluded from these terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- To use the blog or feedback facilities, the User must provide a valid email address and any other information LymphCare UK requests
- No postings on the blog or feedback facilities by the User shall be treated as confidential
- Questions about individuals’ own treatment should be addressed to the relevant health practitioner, and not included on the blog or feedback facilities
- The User is legally responsible for the content of any material the User submits for posting on this website
- LymphCare UK shall own any material posted on the blog
- LymphCare UK reserves the right (on behalf of itself and any moderator whom it may appoint) to suspend the User’s access, temporarily or permanently, to LymphCare UK’s blog or feedback facilities; and to edit, decline, or delete any blog posts which the User submits; and to take any other action against any registration if, in LymphCare UK’s view, the User has not complied with the rules of conduct set out herein
- If the User is under 16 the User should seek a parent’s or guardian’s consent before using the blog
- Comments posted on the blog should relate to the User’s own experience. The User should not name any other individuals nor include information which could identify any other individual
- Comments on blog or feedback facilities should be relevant to LymphCare and the treatment of lymphoedema, lipoedema, and chronic oedema. Postings on the blog should be constructive, truthful, and not abusive
- The User should not use the blog to make complaints about individual health practitioners; any such complaints should be addressed to LymphCare UK and will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints procedure
- If the User find any comments on the blog, offensive or objectionable, the User may make a complaint to the moderator using the ‘Report‘ link provided at the foot of each published comment [RD to advise]
- To the extent that we are practically able to do so, LymphCare UK may terminate the User’s access to any part of this website at any time without notice if the User breaches any of these terms.
- If any of these terms is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect
- This website is intended for use only by people who live in England
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England.